Are you also one of those irritated users facing problems due to https://olpair.com pair streaming authorization pop-up? If yes then you will be glad to know that here we have discussed the solutions to your problems. Here in this article, you will get to know about the process that you can follow to fix the olpair.com and openload.co/pair error permanently.
While enjoying the online is streaming on Kodi, There are several users who you face issue in the pairing. The most common errors that the Kodi addon user faces are https://olpair.com and openload.co/pair. The steps given in this tutorial will help in solving this problem permanently. So, let’s get started:
Fix olpair.com & openload.co/pair Error on Firestick?
If you are using the Kodi on Firestick and getting the olpair.com or openload.co/pair stream authorization error then you are suggested to do the following:
First of all, you need to replace the IP address of your device with the help of the VPN. As per the details and the statistics available till now most of the users have suggested Express VPN as the best for those who are using Kodi and Firestick.
- Now what you are required to do is to go to the settings of the fire stick and then select the option given as My Fire TV
- Now you need to move towards the Developer Options and then enable the USB Debugging
- Next step you need to follow is to Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
- To go back to the home of firestick and then move towards the search option
- You need to search for the Silk browser and then download it
- Once the Silk browser is downloaded you need to open it and then in the URL bar you need to enter the URL as https://olpair.com/
- Before entering the URL it is important to make sure that the VPN is enabled
- The next step you need to follow is to complete the CAPTCHA
- After solving the CAPTCHA, you need to hit on the “agree” button of “I’m Not a Robot” dialogue box
- Once the CAPTCHA is solved, you need to select and hit on the Pair Option available on the same page
- Finally, go back to the homepage
After following the above-given instructions you will be able to enjoy the online streaming without any disturbance and that too for four hours.
Method to Fix olpair.com error by disabling hosters with captcha
If you are willing to fix the olpair.com pair issue on Kodi the then you can choose the option of disabling the hosters by using the CAPTCHA. Following are the steps that you need to consider:
- First of all, you need to open the Exodus Add-on. For that you have to go to the Add-ons> Video Add-ons> then Exodus.
- The homepage of Exodus add-on, you will see an option of tools given inside the dashboard click on the option and then you need to select the settings: providers option available there
- The next step you need to follow is to disable the Hosters With Captcha and then press the ok tab for saving the settings and reloading the Exodus
- Finally, you need to reload The Exodus addon and then you can easily start streaming all your favourite videos, media content, television shows or movies.
If you follow the above-given steps then you will not be required to pair https://olpair.com for getting access to the openload.co streaming links.